- Cambridge's season-opening 83-77 win in overtime at Maysville was the 50th OT victory in CHS history. Cambridge's all-time record in overtime is now 50-35.
- Cambridge's 83-point outburst at Maysville last Friday was the Bobcats' highest offensive output since January 20, 1996, when the 'Cats defeated Bellaire 85-78. Senior guard Jameel Turner led the Bobcats with 36 points, while senior Dustin Ford added 18, and senior forward Tony Lilienthal chipped in with 14.
- Cambridge's 83 points was also the most points scored in a season-opener since November 28, 1987, when the visiting Bobcats defeated Meadowbrook, 92-76. Senior forward Michael Ford led the 'Cats with 25 points, while junior forward Scotty Mack added 18, junior guard Jay Maximo scored 17, senior guard Brian Taylor added 15, and junior center Aaron Quinn chipped in with 13. Mack made the first three-pointer in CHS history in this game.
- Senior guard Terrell Ford (78 steals) needs three steals to tie Winston Turner (81 during 2007-09) for tenth place on the CHS career steals list, and seven steals to tie Ryan Hatmaker (85 during 2007-10) for ninth place.
On this Date: Decmeber 2, 1906
- Cambridge hosted Dover at Hammond's Opera House in Cambridge for the first basketball game in CHS history. Cambridge lost to the more-experienced Dover squad, 20-13.
« Back to index