Re: Hi! would you tell me more about your hometown?
Posted by Adam Howatt on September 16, 2003, 10:38 pm, in reply to "Hi! would you tell me more about your hometown?"
well it's a really small town and can be pretty boring. What I used to do was go to the beach or river bar and ride 4wheelers for fun. the beach is close and is pretty nice, can be cold though. Eureka is the closest city and there is a mall and a club. E~mail me at email@example.com and I'll tell you what you want to know.
: : Hi, I'm planning to visit Fortuna
: where to go????
: --Previous Message--
: I wanted to let everyone know how much I miss
: the small town I grew up in, and how great
: the place really is. You may think it's a
: small, boring town but you don't realize
: how nice it is until you leave. I lived
: there for 18 years,then I joined the Army
: and I'm now stationed in Baumholder,
: Germany and have been almost two years
: now. I can't wait to come back home to see
: all my friends and see how much my home
: town has changed.
- I miss Fortuna - Adam Howatt June 25, 2003, 9:24 am
- Re: I miss Fortuna - Stephanie (Malcomb) Raitto March 20, 2005, 11:33 am
- Re: I miss Fortuna - cami October 5, 2004, 10:45 pm
- Re: I miss Fortuna - kerstin November 18, 2003, 3:19 pm
- Re: I miss Fortuna - monica September 30, 2003, 8:16 pm
- Hi! would you tell me more about your hometown? - aris September 16, 2003, 10:23 pm
- Re: Hi! would you tell me more about your hometown? - Adam Howatt September 16, 2003, 10:38 pm
- Re: I miss Fortuna - SSG Verne DeVere July 15, 2003, 5:39 pm
« Back to index