[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Jay White, alto sax
Posted by Donald Clarke on June 18, 2007, 2:25 pm
Attention light music experts. Jay White made instrumental albums on Essex in the 1950s, playing alto sax and backed by orchestras such as Norrie Paramor. Essex (in the USA) also released Eddie Calvert and Ray Martin in the USA, but I don't know whether Jay White was British or not; according to one obscure item on the Internet he played a college dance in the USA in 1953. I suppose "Jay White" may have been a pseudonym. Anyway he made several albums and then vanished. Does anyone know anything about him?
- Jay White, alto sax - Donald Clarke June 18, 2007, 2:25 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - Jim D November 14, 2007, 12:41 am
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - Mr. Danny February 13, 2009, 12:39 am
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - Bob A. February 18, 2009, 10:56 pm
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - evan April 24, 2009, 8:36 pm
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - Mike J August 11, 2009, 1:53 am
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - ec Roberts September 20, 2009, 7:11 pm
- Re: Jay White, alto sax - Art Madsen September 30, 2016, 6:55 am
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb