[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: Musical Quiz
Posted by gcc on January 25, 2008, 1:50 pm, in reply to "Re: Musical Quiz"
Liefs or Langgaard. Something about the relaxed tonal flow suggests late-Romantic training, however it's eccentrically applied. Honestly, I can't make out the language. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Schoenberg's Op.8 exactly as the previous writer suggested.
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Musical Quiz - John January 25, 2008, 7:44 am
- Re: Musical Quiz - gcc January 25, 2008, 1:50 pm
- Re: Musical Quiz - Michael Cookson January 30, 2008, 8:09 pm
- Re: Musical Quiz - Martin Walker January 31, 2008, 11:02 am
- Re: Musical Quiz - Oleg Ledeniov January 31, 2008, 9:46 pm
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb