[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records
Posted by Martin Walker on May 25, 2012, 12:12 pm, in reply to "Janet Baker and Saga Records"
I don't know why this correspondence has been resuscitated by being put at the top of the Message Board, but I am grateful to have been given this opportunity to read it, because I love reading musical reminiscences. - However, as one with a psychoanalyst partner who only a few days ago voiced her semi-incredulity that Freud should have analysed his own daughter, Anna - this is quasi-incestuous in present psychoanalytic thinking - to read "All these were usually done in the basement studio of Saga in Maresfield Gardens just off the Finchley Road, (opposite Freud's house, incidentally, where I once met Anna, his widow, when I popped across the road to deliver a letter which had been wrongly delivered to us)" caused considerable hilarity.
- Janet Baker and Saga Records - Robin O'Connor February 10, 2007, 2:20 pm
- Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records - R Magri-Overend February 13, 2007, 9:01 pm
- Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records - Ian McCafferty February 23, 2007, 5:20 pm
- Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records - Dan O'Hara April 15, 2007, 1:00 pm
- Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records - John Bulow-Osborne January 21, 2008, 7:47 pm
- Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records - steve grantham July 2, 2009, 1:25 pm
- Re: Janet Baker and Saga Records - Martin Walker May 25, 2012, 12:12 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb