[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Posted by Peter on December 16, 2014, 12:27 am, in reply to "Grammar"
Ah, alas poor Steve. He is lambasted on account of his grammar. However I found nothing at all "hideous" (and what an inappropriate word here) about that perfectly intelligible paragraph.
And I have no hesitation in proclaiming I appreciate Steve Arloff's reviews and am most grateful to him for them. All reviewers, I understand, undertake reviews on the basis of their enthusiasm and, apart from the odd freebie CD, receive no monetary reward for their work. Those who leap to criticism, and without in any way contributing to any further understanding or evaluation of the disc or music under discussion, should be mindful of that.
- Grammar - OP December 15, 2014, 10:52 pm
- Re: Grammar - Ralph Moore December 15, 2014, 11:03 pm
- Re: Grammar - Peter December 16, 2014, 12:27 am
- Re: Grammar - Brian Reinhart December 16, 2014, 4:16 am
- Re: Grammar - Ralph Moore December 16, 2014, 1:29 pm
- Re: Grammar - OP December 16, 2014, 5:49 pm
- Re: Grammar - Ralph Moore December 16, 2014, 11:04 pm
- Re: Grammar - Dominy Clements December 17, 2014, 1:07 pm
- Re: Grammar - Bart O'Brien August 29, 2015, 1:27 pm
- Re: Grammar - Ford September 1, 2015, 4:37 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb