[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: I. R. Worried
Chris Howell is spot on with his stuff on agreement. You're spot on with your IS v 'is'!
But what about your original singular pronoun complaint? Never got mentioned again! Perhaps you could say a few words on the use of 'me and X' instead of 'X and I'! And I was also wondering, have you got anything on inserting adverbs between 'to' and the English "infinitive"?
- I. R. Worried - Dominy Clements November 20, 2015, 3:56 pm
- Re: I. R. Worried - Max November 20, 2015, 7:52 pm
- Re: I. R. Worried - paul corfield godfrey November 21, 2015, 4:38 pm
- Re: I. R. Worried - Donald Clarke November 22, 2015, 1:43 pm
- Re: I. R. Worried - Dominy Clements November 22, 2015, 3:44 pm
- Re: I. R. Worried - Max November 22, 2015, 4:56 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb