[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: David Morgan
Posted by Maureen Wright on February 7, 2016, 2:09 pm, in reply to "Re: David Morgan
My family were friendly with David and his wife Renata back in the 1979s. He was living in Reigate and we went to his performance of the Sinfonia.... at the Festival Hall with Erich Grouiberg playing violin. Very sadly his wife had a break down and lived with us for a short while at Crawley. She had brought political disgrace on her family back in Pargue when she married David and he then fell in love with someone else and it broke her. His music was wonderful and he lived for nothing else. We lost touch with him and I am sad tht he died in 1988, but not totally surprised. I still have some old LPs of his recordings.
Hope this helps
- David Morgan - John France December 5, 2007, 3:06 pm
- Re: David Morgan - John S. Gray April 21, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Re: David Morgan - LaurenceWilde May 26, 2009, 7:52 pm
- Re: David Morgan - Keith Davies Jones September 13, 2009, 2:10 pm
- Re: David Morgan - Gareth Vaughan July 10, 2010, 9:22 pm
- Re: David Morgan - Keith Jones July 11, 2010, 12:18 am
- Re: David Morgan - John Collis July 31, 2010, 9:31 am
- Re: David Morgan - Keith Davies Jones July 31, 2010, 2:25 pm
- Re: David Morgan - John Collis August 1, 2010, 8:42 am
- Re: David Morgan - Boris Samsing July 27, 2015, 8:30 am
- Re: David Morgan - Colin Mackie July 27, 2015, 2:23 pm
- Re: David Morgan - Geoff Williams February 1, 2016, 12:26 am
- Re: David Morgan - Maureen Wright February 7, 2016, 2:09 pm
- Re: David Morgan - John France February 8, 2016, 4:57 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb