[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: No 'no.'
Posted by Dominy Clements on February 11, 2016, 8:32 am, in reply to "Re: No 'no.'"
I've started adopting First Symphony or Second Sonata for text writing, which seems to clarify the grey areas of whether one should put No. or no. or Nr. or whatever.
- No 'no.' - Carter February 9, 2016, 1:09 am
- Re: No 'no.' - Chris Howell February 9, 2016, 10:45 am
- Re: No 'no.' - Carter February 9, 2016, 12:11 pm
- Re: No 'no.' - Ford February 11, 2016, 1:24 am
- Re: No 'no.' - Dominy Clements February 11, 2016, 8:32 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb