[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: Who is Bernard van Dieren?
Edited by board administrator June 14, 2016, 12:01 am
And just one of the many reasons I come to MusicWeb is that I want to educate myself about composers or works beyond my present knowledge.
As it is I happen to know a few things (but not much) about Bernard van Dieren. But if I didn't I here would be most appreciative of Rob's dangling of a further carrot before my eyes. And Chris Howell's remark about "doom-saturated post-romantic music" increases my incentive to hear more of this composer!
There are three short pieces on Spotify
- Who is Bernard van Dieren? - Pete Buxton June 12, 2016, 10:53 pm
- Re: Who is Bernard van Dieren? - Colin Mackie June 13, 2016, 2:20 am
- Re: Who is Bernard van Dieren? - Len Mullenger June 13, 2016, 8:58 am
- Re: Who is Bernard van Dieren? - Chris Howell June 13, 2016, 10:46 am
- Re: Who is Bernard van Dieren? - Peter June 13, 2016, 10:38 pm
- Re: Who is Bernard van Dieren? - John F September 23, 2016, 8:06 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb