[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: John Cage
Posted by Dominy Clements on January 20, 2017, 7:23 pm, in reply to "Re: John Cage
Which revolution in the arts are we talking about? Aesthetic battles have been going on forever, but experimental avenues explored in the 20th century - admittedly often confined to their own esoteric bubbles - never denied anyone enjoying the persistence of a much more popular and still ongoing traditionalism.
All I would say is, if the only options were Andre Rieux and Karl Jenkins, we'd soon be very bored indeed.
- John Cage - Dominy Clements April 15, 2014, 2:10 pm
- Re: John Cage - Bill Henderson April 16, 2014, 2:54 am
- Re: John Cage - Frank Manheim January 20, 2017, 5:05 pm
- Re: John Cage - Dominy Clements January 20, 2017, 7:23 pm
- Re: John Cage - Stuart Sillitoe January 24, 2017, 9:01 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb