[ Post a Response | The MusicWeb Message Board ]
CELEBRATING 43,000 Classical CD reviews on-line (Sept 2016); 21,000 page views each day.
Return to MusicWeb International
Re: Vinyl Rattle
Posted by Ralph Moore on March 3, 2017, 11:25 am, in reply to "Re: Vinyl Rattle"
Thank you for that information, Rob, which exposes the ignorance of my earlier posting regarding DTD recordings; I certainly didn't know about the continuation of that method through the 70's. However, it has of course remained very niche and ephemeral and the fact that those recordings are no longer available except on CD makes one wonder, given the difficulty of making a profit via sufficient sales after the costs currently involved in production and marketing, whether there are sufficient numbers of LP DTD audiophiles to allow this new venture to thrive.
- Vinyl Rattle - Geoff Diggines February 16, 2017, 10:10 am
- Re: Vinyl Rattle - Ralph Moore February 22, 2017, 8:26 am
- Re: Vinyl Rattle - Dan Morgan March 1, 2017, 12:08 pm
- Re: Vinyl Rattle - Rob McKenzie March 3, 2017, 9:14 am
- Re: Vinyl Rattle - Ralph Moore March 3, 2017, 11:25 am
- Re: Vinyl Rattle - Dan Morgan March 3, 2017, 3:31 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Thank you for taking part in the MusicWeb International Forum.
Len Mullenger - Founder of MusicWeb