Re: What works? Ive tried everything!
Posted by SHellie on July 7, 2005, 3:00 pm, in reply to "What works? Ive tried everything!"
PLease take a look at Arbonne.com. Their materials are safe, pure, and beneficial. THeir acne line, Clear Advantage works synergistically - 3 products that are safe and proven results and a vitamin supplement. I would be happy to assist you in clearing your acne problem. Be aware of dertmatologist "quick fixes". Antibiotics will not last as a cure, and Accutane will dry out your skin. They are both good for short term, but if you are looking for long term results and prevention, contact me and take a look at the products Arbonne has to offer. I can get you wholesale prices and would be happy to work with you.|
Arbonne Independent Consultant
: Ive been sufefring with this disgusting
: disease for almost 6 years now. I am 18/f. I
: have mild acne. But every now and then I get
: little bumps on my cheeks like blackheads or
: small zits. And my forehead is the one thats
: going crazy with a mess of bumps. What will
: help reduce these>? Im using differn and
: i dont notice anything! Does anyone know
: anythign about RETIN-a and if it will help
: or anythign that may help and not over dry
: the skin?
- What works? Ive tried everything! - Desperate for a cure March 3, 2001, 12:39 am
- Re: What works? Ive tried everything! - DanM November 16, 2011, 3:17 pm
- Re: What works? Ive tried everything! - Andrea December 16, 2007, 7:59 am
- Re: What works? Ive tried everything! - SHellie July 7, 2005, 3:00 pm
- Re: What works? Ive tried everything! - agatha May 15, 2001, 10:26 am
- Re: What works? Ive tried everything! - Heidi Cline March 26, 2001, 10:50 am
- Re: What works? Ive tried everything! - Nick C March 18, 2001, 8:08 am
« Back to index