[ Post a Response | BAEN Message Board ]
Starting Young Horses - Thoughts and Opinions?
Posted by 2sillycats on 1/3/2016, 8:44 am
Information gathering only: I'd love to hear from all those experienced breeders and colt starters - what do you do, when? What would you do differently next time? Has what you've done over the years changed, and why? Hopefully this will lead to a good discussion. My very first and probably last attempt at breeding will result in an April foal, and I'm gathering info! Thanks in advance.
- Re: Starting Young Horses - Thoughts and Opinions? - Gail Ivey 1/3/2016, 10:02 am
- I agree with Gail each horse is different - chattykathy 1/3/2016, 2:08 pm
- From birth - elliemae1 1/3/2016, 5:06 pm
- Re: Starting Young Horses - Thoughts and Opinions? - kidslovehorses 1/4/2016, 9:11 am
- Srsly? - Gail Ivey 1/4/2016, 10:05 am
- That list - 2sillycats 1/4/2016, 6:25 pm
- My two cents: - Stranger in Paradise 1/5/2016, 12:03 pm
- Linda Tellington Jones - M 1/6/2016, 8:04 pm
- Starting Your Foal Starts the Day it's Born - mary bluepony 1/13/2016, 9:01 am
- So . . . when did this foal get born? - mary bluepony 9/16/2016, 1:14 pm