John 20:22 Commandment or???
Posted by JFJ on 4/30/2006, 7:36 pm, in reply to "Using both"
He breathed on them "receive ye the HS" I say this is a commandment. Not only to 12 or 120 but us.Many Xians are not going to be BHS and end up in heaven, but I am concerned about the generations after them and after them etc.|
"Let see what little we can do and still get into heaven" sometimes I wonder if this is the battle cry of some of the Xians I talk to out there.
Are we not commanded to wait until we are endued with power from on high??? I think so.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - Traci 4/30/2006, 12:54 am
- Oops! I believe "filled" is the word! - Traci 4/30/2006, 1:04 am
- yes - Steve M 4/30/2006, 6:09 am
- Re: You can be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues. - Theophilus 4/30/2006, 9:41 am
- Sid. - JFJ 4/30/2006, 10:09 am
- I don't know - never tried it nt - Gordy 4/30/2006, 10:08 am
- William B. - JFJ 4/30/2006, 10:22 am
- But I have become frustrated with our old stand on this. - JFJ 4/30/2006, 10:44 am
- I remember - MtG 4/30/2006, 1:12 pm
- Testimony, Testimony,Testimony - JFJ 4/30/2006, 8:22 pm
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - Bob Sackett 5/2/2006, 9:54 am
- If I was not BHS, I might be dead now! - JFJ 5/2/2006, 12:45 pm
- Re: Can you be Spirit filled and not speak in tongues? - JFJ 5/2/2006, 7:34 pm
- Most certainly... - Tyler 5/3/2006, 3:42 pm
- Spirit Full or Spirit Filled? - Freedom Lover 5/10/2006, 9:14 pm
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - EDuardo Inojosa 10/3/2007, 3:18 am
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - SH 6/28/2009, 8:46 am
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - Tracy Lee 6/30/2011, 8:50 pm
« Back to index