Hypothetically, If you did pray for someone......
Posted by JFJ on 5/3/2006, 3:04 pm, in reply to "I do not pray for people to recieve the Spirit, 1 on 1."
....what would you look for??? I would make sure they spoke out in tongues, because I believe that is the one and only sign. You on the other hand believe several things are the sign, I guess, so what would you look for and how would you know someone is filled.|
Of course the reason I am trying to corner you is that I do not think you have really thought out your doctrine, because to me it does not make sense. Give us your best shot and then I will let you go!
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - Traci 4/30/2006, 12:54 am
- Oops! I believe "filled" is the word! - Traci 4/30/2006, 1:04 am
- yes - Steve M 4/30/2006, 6:09 am
- Re: You can be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues. - Theophilus 4/30/2006, 9:41 am
- Sid. - JFJ 4/30/2006, 10:09 am
- I don't know - never tried it nt - Gordy 4/30/2006, 10:08 am
- William B. - JFJ 4/30/2006, 10:22 am
- But I have become frustrated with our old stand on this. - JFJ 4/30/2006, 10:44 am
- I remember - MtG 4/30/2006, 1:12 pm
- Testimony, Testimony,Testimony - JFJ 4/30/2006, 8:22 pm
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - Bob Sackett 5/2/2006, 9:54 am
- If I was not BHS, I might be dead now! - JFJ 5/2/2006, 12:45 pm
- Re: Can you be Spirit filled and not speak in tongues? - JFJ 5/2/2006, 7:34 pm
- Most certainly... - Tyler 5/3/2006, 3:42 pm
- Spirit Full or Spirit Filled? - Freedom Lover 5/10/2006, 9:14 pm
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - EDuardo Inojosa 10/3/2007, 3:18 am
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - SH 6/28/2009, 8:46 am
- Re: Can you be spirit fulled and not speak in tongues? - Tracy Lee 6/30/2011, 8:50 pm
« Back to index