[ Post a Response | The C.P.E.A. Horse Colors Board ]
So, youa re saying that the parents are BOTH palomino correct?
Posted by Leigh on 4/18/2012, 9:26 pm, in reply to "color possibilities"
in that case there is a 25% chance of cremello 50% chance of palomino ad 25% chance of sorrel. Cream genes are passed on by the parents. Grand parents and siblings do not come in to play.
Still Water Show Horses
Specializing in Qulaity Horses
That will Halter and Ride
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!