Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 7/26/2017, 7:49 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Wednesday. "
1) Ray and I put in our applications for passports yesterday. We rarely travel but at least we will have them if we happen to decide to. $160 each for 10 years (A lot of money to spend!)
2) keeping a close eye on the scales. I'm getting too close to 200 (198.8) so it's time to get serious again and start making better choices. I'm thankful I know this before I go over 200
3) another gorgeous day weather-wise
4) we have been sleeping in 'til almost 7 am last three mornings - it's a miracle! Ray normally gets up at 5:30
5) the adventurous Cooper Hamm