Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 7/27/2017, 9:08 am, in reply to "Thursday Thankfuls - come share :) nt"
1. A program that works and the willingness to work it..
2. Seeking the number on the scale going down!
3. Adam might have a second job! He loves his inventory job but just doesn't get enough hours.
4. Should have the rental finished and ready to rent by tomorrow.
5. The man that is going to manage the rental has a nurse who is looking for a place to live, and is going to see it today!