Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 7/28/2017, 9:52 am, in reply to "Friday's thankfuls!"
1. Feeling much better this morning. Came home from work FREEZING yesterday and was running a fever. Bundled up and slept all evening and woke up feeling better around 10. Thankful it seems to have passed.
2. Taking a vacation day today. We are just last minute details away from being done with the rental and will turn it over to the management guy on Monday.
3. Adam got a second job! Praise God! He really needed this. He starts this morning.
4. A program that works and the willingness to work it.
5. This day and all it has to offer!