Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Beverly on 7/30/2017, 9:03 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
- home sweet home - we got home last night shortly after midnight. Good visit at Mikes. Yesterday - we took the littles to their swim class. My highlight of the day - having a dance party in the kitchen with 'Alexa' providing the music.
- enjoying new floor - grateful
- retirement party yesterday afternoon at the Peanut Barrel (restaurant/bar near MSU campus owned by Meg's family)Saw LOTS of folks I had not seen in a long time. Meg has been transitioning into taking over these past years.
- Mike quit smoking!! Used the patch
- did mostly well with my food while in Michigan. Saturday night I caved into some sugary things. But - grateful I got back on track yesterday.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well