Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Beverly on 8/5/2017, 2:45 pm, in reply to "Saturday gratitudes"
- I've put several days of food sanity together. Gee - it take a tremendous amount of energy to not eat all day and stay healthy
- gobs of sweet cherry tomatoes
- our sweet neighbor, Adam. He's my buddy. He's a big kid. A bit overweight. He was talking to me about it yesterday. I told that I understand.
- willingness to try different things
- Shirley is back to posting - so grateful.
friends, family, YOU ALL. fb, internet cell, car works well.