Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 8/6/2017, 8:03 am, in reply to "Sunday Grats - what are YOU blessed with today? nt"
1) had a nice time with Ray, Peter and Kim yesterday. Sat outside and enjoyed a BBQ - Ray made steak, salmon and shrimp
2) rained last night - we need it. Hopefully we'll get more today. What we really need is a thunderstorm to clear the air
3) off to teach at the gym today which guarantees I'll get some exercise in
4) up and down the same 4-5 lbs over and over but that's ok for now
5) Ray's still got today off (which I can spend with him) and tomorrow before he goes back to work. He's had a relaxing vacation