Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 8/11/2017, 8:59 pm, in reply to "Friday's thankfuls"
1. My son Adam has been clean and sober for 30 days. Praise God.
2. Productive day at work. Got a lot accomplished!
3. A plan that works and the willingness to work it.
4. Being 60 pounds down. Feeling so much better.
5. Our rental house has been rented!