Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Beverly on 8/29/2017, 9:50 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Tuesday."
- there are many people being rescued in Houston area. Pastor Joel (what's his name) has be 'shamed' into opening his HUGE church to displaced people. Amen.
- I do medicines & supplements in those pill M-F thingy's. It's really been helping.
- Mike & Meg & family are staying with Meg's parents this week as they put their house up for sail.
- that Shirley has such good faith.
- things still blooming in the garden. It's cheerful.
Friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well.