Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 9/5/2017, 1:01 pm, in reply to "Tuesday Gratitudes? nt"
1) went to the gym this morning and did 10 minutes on bike, 10 on treadmill and then a BodyPump class. Just "went" instead of teaching and it was a nice change
2) eating a salad for lunch. I am making myself eat it all before I even think about anything else. It's Day #1 and for the LOVE OF GOD, I can do this!
3) going to have a nap this afternoon. Didn't sleep great last night and I'm so thankful that I have this option. WooOHooo! (Done my 4 weeks at the radio station)
4) took bottles / cans back this morning. Only got $13 but I guess it's better than a kick to the ass eh?
5) going to lose 5 lbs this month!