Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 12/17/2017, 10:11 am, in reply to "Sunday Gratefuls? nt"
1. A checkbook that balances! Always nice!
2. A program that works and the willingness to work it.
3. Feeling so much better-not as achy, sluggish, etc. now that I am losing weight.
4. Krista taking her own stuff to a get together!
5. CBD oil capsules. Ken has been trying these little gems, and they really help with his shakiness! So grateful!