Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/16/2018, 8:05 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Friday"
1) show prep all done for tomorrow. I like to find out the most current news on the country artists we play and meanings behind songs etc and put them into my show. I think it's makes for a much more interesting show and I'm proud of my work ethic
2) my husband's work ethic. They dropped on him last minute that they needed him to go to meetings in Halifax today. 3 1/2 hour drive each way. They are so lucky to have him!
3) warmer temps - looks like we're going to be above 0C every day except tomorrow (-6C) for the next week or so. I'll take it!
4) nothing I have to do today - will bustle around the house and that's about it
5) my car should be back to me Tuesday / Wednesday next week. Almost a month to get it fixed!