Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Oops... posted my gratitudes under Krista... reposted here
Posted by Beverly on 2/18/2018, 9:00 am, in reply to "Sunday Shout Outs. nt"
- Mom's second surgery seemed to have gone well. Mom stayed with us during all this. It was fine except that the TV was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. She's glad to be home to her apartment.
- been enjoying the Olympics
- next week to Michigan to babysit for the kids while M & M go to Cancun for their trip (Mike was awarded this all paid for vacation for exceptional work done at the bank.- so proud)
- Alex will be 11 this week. How did this happen. He was born a blink ago
- good talk with my sister
- good talk with Rachel
- nice email from my cousin in Baltimore
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well