Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 2/23/2018, 10:51 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Friday"
1) 3rd appointment with chiro this morning. I don't notice any difference yet - nothing substantial anyway - but I'm thankful to be moving forward
2) bacon on sale for $3.99 this week. WOohoo! Regular $7.99 so I'm stocking up!
3) great prices on meat at Walmart. 5 skinless boneless chicken breasts for $10 and 6 porkchops for $10.
4) my friend Chris is covering my next 2 Pump classes on Sunday and Monday. I really REALLY hate to miss classes but I have to get "healed"
5) did 45 minutes on the recumbent bike this morning and tanned while I was at the gym