In answer to your questions:
- no I didn't buy any of the clothes on sale - that is a great idea though!
- I do track and journal every bite of food and have been since Nov 22 so that's not a problem
- admit that the scale has too much control over my emotions and you're right about it varying. One day it was 180.4 and the next 176.8. There's no way I swung that much overnight
- great thoughts on the water and helping with the pain would definitely be an added benefit! I'll keep working on it.
- I haven't cheated on my diet really
- just seeing if "IF" works to be honest. Alot of people talk about it on the keto FB group I belong to. I don't buy any "add ons" (e.g. collagen, MCT oil, supplements) Honestly I'm just too cheap at this point in my retired life
Please don't take this as not wanting your help - I do appreciate your advice! Just wanted you to have a full picture as I've been following keto since Nov 22 now - from 204 to 176.8. Some days I eat too much food "on plan" and am closer to 30 grams of carbs instead of 20. Last days (2) have been good