Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 3/17/2018, 11:22 am, in reply to "What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1. Work on the rental is progressing. It would be so nice if we were rich people that could just hire everything to get done AND get the job completed in just days like they do on tv! Lol
2. Morning coffee. Love that first cup so much!
3. Beautiful weather today. It has been nice but so darn windy here in Kansas! Looks like it will settle down a bit for the weekend.
4. Having coffee with my best friend since 2nd grade - Kim this afternoon. Love her so much and it is always great catching up every few weeks.
5. This day and all it has to offer me!
Love you ladies!!