Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 3/24/2018, 7:26 am, in reply to "Saturday morning gratitudes..."
1) Kirkland Protein Bars - sadly they were "pulled" from the shelves this week at our Costco (don't know why) but I found a couple of local friends who are willing to sell me theirs. I think I've "rounded up" about 30 bars
2) Ray is going to work on the "add on" to Cooper's Catio today
3) having Peter and Kim (Ray's brother and his wife) over for a turkey dinner tomorrow. Ray found an "injection" recipe that he is excited to try
4) my health care spending account paid the $515 I spent out of pocket for chiro. I'm not 'fixed' but I'm moving on to something else now. Trying acupuncture next week
5) going to gyno and lapband docs this week