1) started physio for my tingling arms and shoulder pain yesterday. She did a lot of testing, some heat with the tens machine on my back and gave me an exercise to start with. Also taped my shoulders back. Second appointment on Friday.
2) Blue Cross covered 70% - I was expecting less so that was a nice surprise
3) teaching NewBody for Jill this morning to a great group of women who are so much fun, enthusiastic and mostly my age or older
4) massage this afternoon ($20) at the business college. I get the same student each time (Sam) and she is excellent. She graduates in July so I wanna use her while I can!
5) bootcamp (Abs and Buns) starts tonight. I've missed the last 2 bootcamps due to injuries but I'm signed on for this one. Looking forward to getting back into it