Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 4/24/2018, 6:25 am, in reply to "What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1) back under 170 - I know I will always be up and down and all around but it's nice to be under again. I want to get to 165 so I have some wiggle room
2) ONE more sleep 'til the new releases at our gym and the 39th Anniversary Celebrations there as well
3) GORGEOUS day yesterday (15C) and another one on tap for today
4) Ray changed a neighbour's tires and she paid him $50. He would have done it for free but she insisted. I'm glad she did
5) team mates at gym - we all have fun teaching together. Tomorrow morning, 3 of us are teaching, then myself and Amanda at lunch and Jill is coming during the evening for NewBody with me