Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 5/9/2018, 6:47 am, in reply to "Hump Day Grats! What are YOU thankful for today? nt"
1) taught to an amazing bunch of ladies yesterday. There were about 35 of them and they're just wonderful women. Most are my age or older and they work hard, have fun, and are so glowing in their happiness for my weight loss
2) enjoyed my massage yesterday. Next one isn't til 22nd since I'll be working at the radio starting tomorrow
3) seeing Gina post yesterday YAY!
4) sharing a Sept / now pic taken at the gym on Facebook and all the positive comments. (I'm lapping up all the love, gotta admit it!)
5) MRI dept called from hospital yesterday so I'm hoping I will have an appointment soon (trying to find out more about cervical spine issue and hoping to locate pinched nerve)