Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
1) had a GREAT morning at the radio station yesterday! I was encouraging people to let me know where they were taking me (on the radio) so I could live vicariously through them on the long weekend. Got a lot of texts and just had so much fun shouting people out
2) Ray is working this weekend - all 3 days. Missing him but I'm thankful he's making all this extra money to put down on the house so we can soon be mortgage free
3) a GORGEOUS weekend weather-wise. Yesterday it was 29C which is unheard of for us most days and it's supposed to be nice again for the next couple of days. I'll be reading in the backyard today!
4) good books - finished "Two by Two" by Nicolas Sparks yesterday. CRIED at the end!
5) nowhere I have to be today.