Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
1. That I am back to a regular work week this week. It was great having Wednesday off last week, but it sure did play havoc with Thursday and Friday! Thursday was like a second Monday and Friday seemed like the longest day in history!
2. Being able to wear a new top that was a little tight when I bought it.
3. Having clothes in my closet that I can lose down into! Saves money!
4. My sister Peggy sharing things from moms stuff that she has.
5. This day and all it has to offer!
6. One last and important one! Just got a breaking news text on my phone saying all of the boys and their coach have been rescued in Thailand! Praise God.