Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
1) going to see the receptionist at the shoulder surgeon's office. I don't like to call on the phone so I'm going to see if I can talk to her about getting an earlier appointment on be put on cancellation list. I have it typed out as well in case they are busy. Right now my appointment is Sept 24 (but that's just the initial look and then it's onto the surgery list which could be long)
2) heading into my second week at the radio - working M-F and I have a remote on Thursday and on Friday
3) Ray painted the cement walls (foundation? ) of the house yesterday to brighten them up and also found a pair of shutters for one window that's been missing them (online yardsale link that friend sent us)
4) got to spend some time outside together which was nice. Sunshine, TV in the pub shed and drinks in hand
5) lapband removal a week from tomorrow!