- My cousin Lou got out of the hospital yesterday. His mass in his kidney is the same one they looked at a year ago with no difference,!!! Yay. They don't know why he was so very sick for 2 weeks. Lots of test. Sometimes the doctors can tell you what you don't have rather than what you do have. So grateful he is home. Rachel is so very happy too, of course.
- fall mornings
- plentiful clean water.... so very grateful
- Mom had a good day yesterday... grateful
- best crop of tomatoes and pepper this year! Murray loves to share the wealth... he's the tomato man... giving away lots of tomatoes. LOL (and peppers too)
- you ladies... can't imgine life without ya all.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, car, cell