Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Posted by Cindy on 8/28/2018, 1:41 am, in reply to "Monday grats
1. That I went home at noon today and slept all afternoon.
2. That I was smart enough to go to the walk in clinic at 7 this evening when I wasn’t feeling any better.
3. That my doctor was the doctor on call tonight.
4. Medicine to help with this UTI that I have.
5. Medicine that only cost $3.89. Very thankful for generic meds and my insurance!