1. Ken was able to get into his primary care doctor this morning to follow up on his trip to the ER on Saturday. No known reason for why he was feeling that chest pain. Could be anxiety. All of his tests looked good. He wants him to see a cardiologist to see if he needs a stress test or have a heart cath done to rule out any problems. His dr said that his over the counter sinus meds might be the cause of his high BP and he told him to quit taking them. Also gave him a steroid shot to help with his sinus infection.
2. The clinic called with his appointment for the cardiologist for this Thursday. Glad he could get in so quickly.
3. My work has been great letting me take time off to accompany Ken to his appointments.
4. I had my annual review at work and got a raise. (Canít remeber if I mentioned that before!) The company only gave a 1.5% raise this year to employees, but Iíll take it! They also pay for my health insurance premium each month, which really helps! Not many companies pick up the single premium for their employees so I am blessed!
5. Time spent with Ken. All these health scares makes me realize how precious every second is that we get to spend with each other.