Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
1) a member at the gym stopped by the front desk to comment to the other folks working that I was a hard worker. I make sure the floor is cleaned (e.g. weights, machine "parts", paper towel), that the laundry is always on the go (towels) and that the water bottles (for cleaning machines) are always full. It's nice when a member notices that and comments.
2) another 2 weeks at the radio station. I do love being on the air ♥
3) 2 weeks from tomorrow is my rotator cuff / bicep surgery. Hard to believe this surgery only takes about an hour and you're in and out the same day. Can't wait to get on the road to recovery!
4) a friend is bringing me a bunch of mystery books to the radio station today. I'll have lots to read when I'm recovering. Will be interesting to see how I can hold book and turn pages though!
5) Paula's going to a new job and I'm so happy for her. Wishing you all the best Paula and MUCH better days ahead!