Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
1. Paid time off. I took the afternoon off! Just felt like being home with Ken. His BP was up this morning and he had a headache, so I went home to check on him and took the afternoon off in case he needed to go to the dr. He was feeling better this afternoon so he didnít want to go. Was nice to start my weekend early!
2. Itís snowing! Not that I am crazy about the snow, but we had rain all day and everything was wet and soggy! Glad to have it change to snow - the dogs will go out easier in the snow than in the rain!
3. That Beverly got her MRI done so quickly! Hope she hears something soon.
4. My daily texts with Adam. He and I text daily and even though he is so far away, itís nice to feel closer to him through technology!
5. All the blessings I have in my life.