Friends Supporting Friends
[ Reply | Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
1. Feeling better today. Stomach was a little yucky yesterday but got better as the day went on. Thankful for paid sick leave!
2. Icy out today and my boss closed our office! Thankful for another paid day off!
3. Working on a budget. Trying to start saving some money!
4. Thankful for a home with working heat. I had a coworker tell me he woke up to a cold house this morning!
5. This day and all it has to offer!