Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratitudes for Tuesday.
Posted by Beverly on 7/4/2017, 7:54 am
Posted by Cindy on 7/4/2017, 11:47 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Tuesday."
1. Seeing Delta back on here! You were missed! |
2. Working over at the rental again today. I have had the past 5 days off and Ken and I have worked there every day! It's finally starting to come together! Hoping to have it ready to rent in a couple of weeks-if not sooner!
3. A program that works and the willingness to work it. There is NO WAY that I could be doing as much as I have been doing over there if I hadn't lost 51 pounds.
4. Ken is starting to feel a little bit better. I think we have his BP meds figured out. He is still having an upset gut though. I'm going to buy him some yogurt to eat.
5. My 3 dogs. They make me crazy at times, but I love them so!
Have a great day ladies! Love you all!
Re: My five...
Posted by Beverly on 7/5/2017, 12:22 am, in reply to "My five..."
So very glad you have found a good lifestyle with food. YAY|
My Tuesday Gratitudes
Posted by Delta on 7/4/2017, 11:46 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Tuesday."
Water that don't stink. Until I moved here I had always lived in places with soft water so I have not really cared for the hard water here that makes keeping toilets, dishwashers and sinks clean a bit harder. After spending a week with sulfur water that gagged me just taking a shower I can appreciate it better now. I also never felt clean the whole time I was there. I drank only bottled water and stopped drinking coffee while there. |
Enjoying my coffee. I mainlined it yesterday. After a cup, I switched to decaf, but I kept going back for more. I had neither time nor did I have an inclination for sulfured coffee.
My flowers are all so pretty this year. The last two years they didn't look so well. I also set my patio herbs and flowers out in the flower beds where they would get watered by the automatic timer so they all survived.
We have lots of fresh veggies for today. We got lots of ripe tomatoes, zucchini, Patty Pan squash, cucumbers, and peppers yesterday. If it stops raining today I will be able to get enough beans for a meal. We didn't have time yesterday.
My husband went to the walk in clinic yesterday. He has been feeling poorly for two or three days but didn't want to go. He did have an upper respiratory infection. I'm glad that he got treated before he got down.
Love hearing about flowers & herbs
Posted by Beverly on 7/5/2017, 12:23 am, in reply to "My Tuesday Gratitudes"
so nice to have so much local fresh food.|
Posted by Pauls on 7/4/2017, 10:30 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Tuesday."
Such a wonderful time with my friends in Maryland |
Two more days off
Birthday dinner with friends next week
Washing machine. Washing 5 loads of dog beds today along with 2 very dirty dogs. Wish I could just throw them in the washer!
My plants aren't all wilted. Bill must have watered
so many celebrations.
Posted by Beverly on 7/5/2017, 12:25 am, in reply to "Mine"
I giggle when reading of your wish of a pet washing machine. |
LOL I read that as
Posted by Delta on 7/4/2017, 11:26 am, in reply to "Mine"
tossing the dogs in the washer with the bedding. I knew instantly that I read it wrong but it gave me a chuckle when I realized how I read it. I am so glad that you spent some time in Maryland. You always seem happier after being there. I hope you plan more weekends there this year. |
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 7/4/2017, 8:05 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Tuesday."
1) sunshine in the forecast for today, tomorrow AND Thursday! |
2) we're planning to have a small group over Saturday night for a party / bonfire. Last time there were 59 people here (!!!). This time, I'm thinking less than 20
3) off to teach at the gym this morning. I'm thankful that I get PAID to exercise
4) 2 weeks 'til the new releases of Body Pump and NewBody. Still lots of learning to do in the next 2 weeks but I'm thankful it's coming soon. Always fun to release new moves / music
5) Cooper LOVES his catio so much! He's out there almost all day and all night every single day
I love a fire too.!!
Posted by Beverly on 7/5/2017, 12:27 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
I showed Murray Cooper's catio. He thought it was very cool.|
Enjoy your sunshine
Posted by Delta on 7/4/2017, 11:21 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
It's pouring here and we have flash flood warnings. Doubt that we even get fireworks tonight. |
Posted by Beverly on 7/4/2017, 7:58 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Tuesday."
- We have many Yankee Doodle Dandies in our family: my mom, dearest departed Aunt Mackie & the Comer triplets: Charlotte, Brooks and Madeline. A special day |
- red, white and boom went well it appeared last night
- storytelling at the education center for homeless center went well
- so many pretty daylilies
- helping Mike & Meg
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Wow! Lots of Yankee Doodle Dandies, indeed!
Posted by Delta on 7/4/2017, 11:20 am, in reply to "me"
What a nice time to have a birthday. The family is usually already gathered. Do you have a lot of varieties of daylilies? I love them. I did have several different kinds, with lots of colors; as well as a lot of old fashioned Asian lilies that we always called tiger lilies but they seem to have all morphed into an early orange and yellow stripe with a dark reddish black throat and a beautiful double creamy orange. The double orange got the tiger lilies gene for blooming all summer so I am pleased with them, even if I don't have any of my special picked beauties. The daylily society has a daylily swap here each spring where I used to swap and buy. Since mine have all morphed I rarely go. |
Re: Wow! Lots of Yankee Doodle Dandies, indeed!
Posted by Beverly on 7/5/2017, 12:19 am, in reply to "Wow! Lots of Yankee Doodle Dandies, indeed!"
There was a breakfast party for the triplets turning 3 today. It was nice to see some family members, for sure. Also lots of young families |
I got tiger lilies last year at the swap. Blooming for the first time. LOVE them
ALL of them born on the 4th?? WOW! I'm a day late and a dollar short! nt
Posted by Paula on 7/4/2017, 10:38 am, in reply to "me"
YAY on the storytelling!
Posted by Krista on 7/4/2017, 8:03 am, in reply to "me"
LOVE to hear when you get to share your gift with others!|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]