Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratitudes for Thursday.
Posted by Beverly on 7/6/2017, 12:15 pm
Posted by Beverly on 7/6/2017, 3:02 pm, in reply to "Gratitudes for Thursday."
- 4 days with no sugar... yay |
- Verizon clerk help me with a cell phone question.
- Murray is always in a project - he loves it.
- having enough
- strange email cleared up
friends, family you all, fb, internet cell, the car works well
AWESOME re the sugar!
Posted by Krista on 7/6/2017, 4:48 pm, in reply to "mine"
Mt Gratitudes for Thursday.
Posted by Delta on 7/6/2017, 2:33 pm, in reply to "Gratitudes for Thursday."
My silly next to oldest grandson. He has been living with me, but after I washed my hair and was letting it air dry he came through the house and said, "Grandma, where did you get all that hair, is it a wig?" When I told him it was all mine he said, "That is not your hair or I would have seen it before now," so seriously. I know that I wear it up in a French twist or a chignon most days now that it is getting so long (just below my bra strap, I have been growing out a layered cut I hated then my stylist got sick for several months so it is getting longer than I would normally have it), but I don't know if I just don't have it down around him or if he just woke up and noticed it. It was too funny though. Everyone was just rolling in laughter. |
Still loving my coffee. I missed not only the taste of good coffee but the ritual of relaxation that comes with it.
From my chair, my Angel Face lavender and JFK white roses are just beautiful when I take a break during the day.
I found my daughter a Coach bag that converts from a small cross-body bag to a clutch for her birthday at about 75% off during a flash sale. She has been needing a small bag occasionally and neither of us has one she really likes. I hope she likes this one since she likes most of their line.
I took a day off and mostly just read yesterday. It was good to do nothing most of the day.
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 7/6/2017, 1:34 pm, in reply to "Gratitudes for Thursday."
1) sitting in the sun today reading and doing word search puzzles |
2) missed an email to work at the radio station today for the gal who is out sick with a migraine but I'm kinda glad I did. I needed to rest my leg and get some sun
3) Cooper napped with me this morning. After "Daddy" went to work, we went back to sleep from about 9 - 11
4) got myself 4 new books at Costco yesterday - I love to read. But only physical paper books for me - I'm not into reading on a "device"
5) we are watching "13 Reasons" on Netflix which we just signed up for to try it out. 13 is pretty good - not the best show ever but not bad
Posted by Beverly on 7/6/2017, 3:15 pm, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
So sorry to hear that your leg is still hurting. You take care now.|
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]