Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratitudes for Friday -
Posted by Beverly on 7/14/2017, 8:03 am
My Friday Gratitudes
Posted by Delta on 7/14/2017, 1:35 pm, in reply to "Gratitudes for Friday - "
Antibiotics. Feeling so much better. |
Making my sister a purse today to send her for her birthday. I love the material even if it is pink and I am not a pink person. Hope she loves it too since she is a pink person.
I have started family favorites recipe book. I have a whole library of cookbooks, a box of handed down recipe cards and things, as well as an online recipe collection. It is all so overwhelming when I start looking for a specific recipe and can't remember where it is or can't find the book. I have a notebook with clear sleeves in it and I am putting all our favorite recipes in it and each new recipe that I try that we really like. This should make finding recipes so much easier and I can get rid of the shelves of cookbooks. It's nice to run across recipes hand written in my MIL's and SIL's handwriting since they are no longer with us as well as my mothers, even though she is still living.
Cloud cover for my husband, daughter and two oldest grandsons who are putting up a couple pieces of sheet metal today on one of the buildings at work that a worker ran a machine into and ruined. It's sultry hot outside, but at least the sun is not shining on the metal heating it so that it is too hot to handle through leather gloves.
Planning to get my drivers licenses this afternoon. Will be glad to get that taken care of for 6 more years. I hate the hassle it is here and the endless lines.
Love the recipe book idea!
Posted by Krista on 7/15/2017, 6:38 am, in reply to "My Friday Gratitudes"
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 7/14/2017, 8:21 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Friday - "
1) GORGEOUS day today and supposed to be nice on the weekend as well |
2) still working extra at station - today, tomorrow (normal shift), then Monday and Tuesday next week. Loving it!
3) ordered a couple of new shirts for the gym online - ladies large - hopefully the extra large days are gone now
4) staying under 200
5) got my favourite coolers yesterday (Mike's Hard Cranberry) They've been sold out as they are very popular so I stocked up
Posted by Beverly on 7/14/2017, 9:43 am, in reply to "Cinq Choses Pour Moi"
I LOVE how much you love your job at the radio station. It's awesome|
Posted by Beverly on 7/14/2017, 8:08 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Friday - "
- Mom has had a pretty good week. YAY |
- fun to see video of Alex's swim meet... in the background I can hear Maya saying "Alex! Alex! Alex!" Loved it.
- going to see Rachel today in Cleveland
- Ohio was hit hard with rain... grateful no big flooding where I live (flooding just a few miles away)
- coffee brewing combined with roast in crock pot (cooked all night) such good smells. Taking roast to Cleveland.
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
Have a wonderful visit to Cleveland! nt
Posted by Krista on 7/14/2017, 8:18 am, in reply to "me"
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]