Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratefuls for Sunday...
Posted by Beverly on 7/16/2017, 9:01 am
Re: Gratefuls for Sunday...
Posted by beverly on 7/16/2017, 7:36 pm, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
nice visit with mom |
seeing kids & adults playing on slip & slide
.... the usual
Posted by Cindy on 7/16/2017, 11:03 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
1. A program that works and the willingness to work it! |
2. We got more done on the rental yesterday! Slowly but surely!
3. Good friends.
4. Being able to do more now that I have lost some weight. I still have a ways to go, but I can get around and be on my feet so much longer now that I have 55 pounds off!
5. Am FINALLY able to get into a pair of jeans I bought over a year ago that I thought would fit, but couldn't even pull up over my hips! I would try them on every few months to no avail, and finally when I was trying to figure out what to wear to the Neil Diamond concert I pulled them out and they fit! Very happy girl! Can't wait to get into my smaller size clothes that are waiting in the closet for me!
As a side note to Delta who might not know this back story...about 5 years ago I lost 143 pounds on Medifast. Wasn't able to maintain the loss for more than a year and slowly started gaining it back. I ended up gaining almost all of it back and that's where I was a year and a half ago when I joined Weight Watchers. The smallest weight I got was around 183-185. I don't regret doing Medifast, as it taught me I CAN lose an amazing amount of weight, I just need to learn how to maintain it. I feel with the WW plan, I am learning how to make smarter choices using real food and will be able to go through maintenance and stay at goal weight!
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 7/16/2017, 10:58 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
1) Amanda is coming to team teach with me today |
2) we'll probably "sneak peek" a couple of tracks from the new release which officially starts on Tuesday
3) one more week and Ray is on vacation for 2 weeks.
4) my industrious hubby - this weekend he replaced some deck boards, mowed the lawn, painted the garbage bin and is now painting the front deck. I do NOT know where this man gets the energy!
5) we're watching "Better Call Saul" on Netflix now
Posted by Paula on 7/16/2017, 9:30 am, in reply to "Gratefuls for Sunday..."
Being able to rent movies on my TV. Watched a sweet story called, "Brooklyn," last night about an immigrant girl from Ireland. |
Remembering that I am supposed to read this huge book before my conference next week.
Weather in the Cape will be cooler that this upper 90's crap!
Charlie used the puppy pads last night...mostly.
Being able to write off on my taxes the part of the CC trip that the hospital doesn't cover. They cover $2000.
It's Sunday...maybe Shirley will check in???
Posted by Paula on 7/16/2017, 9:30 am, in reply to "Mine"
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]