Friends Supporting Friends
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]
The easiest way to avoid regrets is to ask yourself this question, "If not now, when?" It's a powerful way to put life and our decisions about how we spend our time into perspective"
Gratitudes for Friday -
Posted by Beverly on 7/21/2017, 8:28 am
Cinq Choses Pour Moi
Posted by Krista on 7/21/2017, 3:50 pm, in reply to "Gratitudes for Friday -"
1) spent $85 last night at a thrift shop and got 3 dresses, 2 long sleeved tops, new bra, 4 short sleeved tops and a cute pair of flats. I was tickled pink! (Tags on a couple of them so brand new) |
2) gorgeous weather - have been in and out in the sun all afternoon
3) taught this morning with Amanda and at least 2 people in class said they were happy that I was there. That always feels good as an instructor!
4) got my macaroni salad made for tomorrow. It's just the boxed $1.99 one from the grocery store but I add diced onion, celery, cucumber, green, red, orange and yellow pepper. It's so fresh and delicious that way.
5) got a couple of water resistant chair pads for $3.44 each today - going to put them out in Cooper's Catio so he can have something to relax on. He loves it out there and is out there a lot!
Posted by Delta on 7/21/2017, 2:41 pm, in reply to "Gratitudes for Friday -"
Having power. My husband had an early doctor appointment yesterday. Just as we walked into the house the power went off. It didn't come back on until near bedtime. There are so many things in our lives that rely on electrical power. |
Books, magazines and my Kindle was powered up. I was at least able to read.
Having the internet back. Even when the power came back on the internet and phone system were still out. Something about how the power outages knocked out something at the cable company. Just got it back on.
Funnily enough, I also liked being without internet and house phone. As soon as it came back I started getting sales calls (yes, I am on a do not call list, but foreigners don't care). I also got a lot done around the house this morning since I could not run to the computer and look up every little thing that went through my head, then take the time to check FSF and Pinterest as well as a few other sites before getting back to work.
The gym was nice and cool last night. Since our house was so hot we decided to go earlier than usual and we stayed until about the time we usually leave. It was a good workout.
Posted by Beverly on 7/21/2017, 8:31 am, in reply to "Gratitudes for Friday -"
- one day down on prednisone.... yay |
- looking forward to Erika & Fred are coming to the Cape too. YAY
- Mom went to the lunch yesterday where she lives. I am so grateful she felt well enough.
- Murray's sister is my sister too. Couldn't love her more.... I am grateful
- Mike's family had a blast on their vacation
friends, family, you all, fb, internet, cell, car works well
You are so lucky
Posted by Delta on 7/21/2017, 2:45 pm, in reply to "me"
to have such a good relationship with Murray's sister. Alas my husband has no sisters and the SIL that I was close to didn't live near so we only saw her a couple times a year and she passed away 10 years ago. I envy you that relationship. |
[ Friends Supporting Friends ]